Please complete the online application by 3/11/19 and attend one of the following information meetings and discover PCS if you have not done so in the last two years. An RSVP is required to attend a meeting. Spanish translation will be available at all lottery meetings.
- Thursday, 1/24/19 6:00 PM at PCS
- Thursday, 1/31/19 at 5:30 PM at Watsonville Public Library Saturday, 2/9/19 at 9:00 AM at PCS
- Tuesday, 2/12/19 at 6:00 PM at PCS
- Thursday, 2/21/19 at 6:00 PM at RCNV
- Thursday, 2/28/19 at 6:00 PM at Simpkins Swim Center Saturday, 3/9/19 at 9:00 AM at PCS
Parents are encouraged to bring their students. Please go to pacificcollegiate.com and click on the Apply tab for further information, to fill out the application and to RSVP to an info meeting.
Pacific Collegiate School (PCS) is a public charter school open to any student in 7th through 12th grade seeking a rigorous college preparatory education. Admission to PCS is through a public, random lottery, as required by California law.